Ah, garlic bread. Pretty much all of us can’t resist a piece of that hot, crusty, buttery, garlic-y heaven. And I’m going to show you how to simply make the best and easiest garlic bread ever. The secret lies within using just a touch of Garlic Better Than Bouillon – giving this garlic bread that not-TOO-garlic-heavy experience but juuuuuust right!
Here’s How I Made It! (scroll to the bottom for the fully-written recipe):
It begins some some BUTTA!
Melt it in the microwave.
Then, add some Italian seasoning and Parmesan…
…and our STAR ingredient: Garlic Better Than Bouillon!
This magical stuff is a concentrate, so we only use a very little.
Add it to the melted butter mixture…
…and stir until combined.
Now take a loaf of bread of your choice (I use Italian or French)…
…and slice it in half longways…
…so it looks like this when done.
Now, brush all that cheesy, garlic-butter sauce all over the open-faces of the bread.
Place the bread on a foil-lined baking sheet…
…and pop in the oven until nice and toasted.
Allow the bread to cool for a moment and then diagonally slice into individual pieces.
Place the sliced bread into a napkin-lined serving bowl (bonus points if you use this plaid-style napkin for cuteness).
Now, show off this basket of gold.
And give it a try. Once crunch of that toasty, perfect garlic bread, and your eyes may roll back in your head! (I know, I’m looking real great here…)
But that’s how it is, folks! Simply mind-blowingly delicious as it is easy to make – all thanks to Better Than Bouillon!
This post is sponsored by Better Than Bouillon/Summit Hill Foods and all opinions are honest and my own
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) salted or unsalted butter (I used salted for extra flavor), melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Better Than Bouillon
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the Italian seasoning, Parmesan, and Garlic Better Than Bouillon to the butter. Mix until combined.
- Slice the bread longways and brush the garlic-butter onto the open-face sides of the bread.
- Place the bread on a foil-lined baking sheet and pop in the oven on the center rack and bake for 5-10 minutes (I went for 10) until nicely browned and toasted. (*NOTE: Keep an eye on it as all ovens vary and we don’t want to burn the bread!)
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing on the diagonal into individual pieces and enjoying with my Pasta Italia or Sausage & Spinach Soup!
For this garlic bread, you’ll notice I don’t use any raw garlic itself. It’s because it simply isn’t needed here due to the Garlic Better Than Bouillon. Plus, I feel like using raw garlic has a tendency to make the garlic bread become a bit too overpowering in garlic flavor. This is exactly why Garlic Better Than Bouillon is the best for the perfect garlic bread!