With Thanksgiving quickly approaching and with nearly 300,000 followers on Pressure Luck’s social channels in just 18 months, I felt it only fitting I show my thanks to you by hosting a contest!To show my thanks and appreciation for all this immense love and support, Pressure Luck is going to be giving away a much coveted and highly sought after new Ninja Foodi 6.5qt! In order to enter the contest, you must follow the following rules to comply. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS ALL MUST BE ADHERED TO PROPERLY ENTER (The video may have left some of the below out).
How to Enter:
1. Record a video horizontally (not vertically) stating the following:
- Your full name
- Where you’re from
- Give your permission for Pressure Luck to use the video on all its social media channels (including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
- What you give thanks for this year. It can be anything you wish.
Select videos will then be shared in a Thanksgiving montage video on all of Pressure Luck’s social media channels. *PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT ON THE VIDEO WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR PERMISSION OF USE.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older as of November 14th, 2018
2. You must live in the U.S.A or Canada to receive the item (for shipping purposes)
3. You cannot personally be family or friends with Jeffrey Eisner (this means you cannot be friends with him on his personal Facebook page, past or present)
4. All entries must be received by November 21st, 2018 at 10:00PM ETOn November 21st, 2018 at 10:00PM ET, all eligible entries will be entered into a pool where ONE (1) name will be drawn at random by Jeffrey (fair and square) live at Pressure Luck’s Facebook page. The ONE (1) that is drawn wins ONE (1) Ninja Foodi 6.5qt!
Disclaimers:There will only be ONE (1) winner drawn SharkNinja provided Pressure Luck with the product for this contestThis contest is also in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or YouTube and entrants must release Facebook and/or YouTube from any liability or responsibility