WOW! Nearly 50,000 FOLLOWERS in just 9 months (it seems like just yesterday I had a contest to celebrate 15,000!)
In honor of this milestone, Pressure Luck is going to be giving away an Instant Pot Ultra 60! In order to enter the contest, you must follow the following rules to comply.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS ALL MUST BE ADHERED TO PROPERLY ENTER (The video may have left some of the below out).
1. You must be 18 years of age or older as of November 22, 2017
2. You cannot personally be family or friends with Jeffrey Eisner (this means you cannot be friends with him on his personal Facebook page, past or present)
3. You must “Like” Pressure Luck on Facebook (not just be following the page)
How to Enter:
1. You must take a photo of yourself giving ANY food that you have made (not limited to the Instant Pot) to someone who could use it. This may include (but is not limited to) giving the food to homeless shelters, homeless individuals, war veterans, nurses, garbage men, postal workers, teachers, firefighters, police officers, new neighbors and the likes. Cooking for your family is not eligible.
2. You must then post the photo to BOTH your personal Facebook page AND Pressure Luck’s Facebook Page with the hashtag #PressureLucksGivingChallenge
3. All entries must be posted to the page by November 22, 2017 at 10:00PM ET
On November 22, 2017 at 10:30PM ET, all eligible entries will be put in a pool to be drawn at random by Jeffrey (fair and square). The ONE (1) that is drawn wins ONE (1) Instant Pot Ultra 60!
Thanks, have fun and good luck!
There will only be ONE (1) winner drawn
This contest is in no way affiliated with the Instant Pot Company or any other brands other than Pressure Luck purchasing the item on their own free will at their own expense and giving it away as a promotion.
This contest is also in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and entrants must release Facebook from any liability or responsibility.